Sunday, March 18, 2007

I must say, randomly,:

I love rainy days but I hate getting drenched.
I love tea sessions and meet-ups with dear ladies
I love bitches and sluts
I love the people around me
I love watching movies
I love shopping til I drop
I love blood and gore
I love people with attitude
I love the days I spend with dear boy
I love to look forward to the break at the end of the sem
I love to hate doing homework or admitting that I am lagging
I love to procastinate,procastinate
I love to dream that I have ample time
I love stubbles, watches and bling-bling studs
I love lunches spend in school
I love watching adverts on teevee
I love "Foster's home of imaginary friends"
I love dressing up
I love pretty brows and revlon's eyeliner
I love green


I totally love myself (:


spell faith, spell trust.

No comments: