Monday, December 11, 2006

I think I'm having rheumatism. My joints hurt. I need ligaments man, like preeettee badly. Okays, one star today was good but sad to say, I was the oldest amongst all the sec school and jc kids. Even the instructors were a year younger than me. Boo. Nevertheless, I'm still inspired to do the 3 star course.

Well wells, exams are finally over and the holidays that I've long anticipated for has finally arrived but the whole routine of planning for the next semester, bidding (-_-) and finally allocation of modules, are gonna start all over again. Yes, all over AGAIN. The drudgery of school life. yes yes. BUT, I know that the coming Christmas season cum sale plus time with family and friends are gonna add excitement to this holiday! Wee..I want tea..!

seeing you made my day even lovelier. (:

No comments: