Monday, December 25, 2006

To all of you out there,MERRY CHRISTMAS! Ha..yesterday's party was indeed a blast (wellss, at least to me) and the party would not have been possible without the people who came (thanks to my cousins and their boyfriends esp bun, pearl and sis who helped prepared the food, akbar and gang, bing ting, karine, dom, ben, fir, hariz, chun yu, giff, hisham, kh, nix, amelia, viv, ryan, hx, jo,jin, sayzers, terence and roy), my lovely ladies who helped host the whole show(mz and carol) and wonderful helpers (yeelin, ilyas and jinrui). Love you people. I actually feel a little proud of myself for being able to hold such a party. You should have seen the types and amount of food that we've prepared. I'm amazed by our capabilities. Lols. Hoped you guys enjoyed yourselves and were entertained! Wee... I'll need a break before having the next surge of energy to organise another party. Alrights..the people at the parr-tee... the lovely ladies ...
dom, dom, dom, dom..
ilyas...
my favourite boy
bing ting and karine..(check out the christmas tree from carol)
dunearn!!!!
sis and cuzzies
kh,ryan,nixon,jin,hx,jo,amelia,viv

will upload more another day-more pics in the other cam.pardon the haggard-looking me.boo..ha.

No comments: