Friday, April 27, 2007

I'm 20. Its the big-o-figure-2. And, i'm not really sad about growing old, being another step closer to adulthood. Nope. Not at all. Not when I know that I'm filled with love. Love from everybody around me-my family, my gurls, my friends and a special addition, my boy. And I love you, CAROL LIEW and LEE MEOW ZHI. Haha.

I had a paper on the 25th, and another, on the 26th. Kinda spoiled everything but your surprises made me pondered over the true meaning of friendship and the importance of it all. True great friends are indeed like rare diamonds. (: And once again, carol liew kai ting, i shall nag: you better study hard for your remaining papers. I know you've put in lots and lot and lots of efforts for the video. haha! *touched* LOL. Wells, the 20th birthday wouldnt be meaningful without the effort of you two beloved girls. We'll definitely be friends for life. 7 years of friendship and counting. The video's truly endearing. Many thanks to all who participated in the video in one way or another. The surprise was a short one but no worries! we'll play hard and resume tai tai status when the holidays kick in! woots.

HAHA.oh, and i'm seriously surprised at the birthday surprises we can plan for each other's birthday. It just gets better every year.



OH GOSH, I think this post is mushy. PUI.
AND YES, I think the effect will be better if you play it with the above video. HAHA!

No comments: