Monday, April 02, 2007

See? that's the stage with the chandlier that went crashing down before the intermission. The stage definitely looked more impressive-Sam-sung's a little lousy.



VERY HAPPY KIDS.
And so, I have been pretty busy over the past few days reading about dorsal-ventrally flattened species, placoid scales, jointed appendages and whatsoever that I think i can start communicating with you in phylums, kingdoms, classes and orders. -.-"


And, reading's not enough.(apparently) Cos I almost fainted when I tried to attempt those wordy MCQs- I hate sponges more than platyhelminths now.


And, why arent lesson's ending yet? They should give students more time to study man. The pathetic study break's not enough. eeyer.


Oh, but phantom was superb. Definitely value for money. Maybe its cos i didnt catch the original musical but this, I must say, surpassed my expectations. Ilyas can testify that. Haha. We had good seats (right in the middle). The casts could sing well and the phantom looked pretty decent. In addition, the props, costumes and effects were super cool la. The backstage crew were super efficient. AND, the band sounded as though it was the CD being played. Enchanting.


And, cos AC was also having their annual concert at that time, the few of us managed to meet up and cam-whored. Yes 5d..i think there are 2138873466r547 photos. HAHA. I love cam-whoring with my favourite peeps. It makes us happy kids, smiling from ear to ear. Weeeeeee...



My favourite of all. Praise my photo-editing skills man. Haha. Oh, and maybe 5d's long arms.(:




with love.



No comments: