Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Finally manage to convince myself that the reason for being so lethargic nowadays is probably due to the lack of exercisesssss. I've officially stopped exercising and reason being, no time for it. And, it finally dawned upon me that I should stop telling myself that I have no time for it when Melvin shouted "EXCUSES!" that day and added how girls are weird creatures, that sort of generalisations.lols, oops..but they ARE generalisations. And now that I've been sneezing at least 2 million times for the past few hours, I realized how much my immunity level has fallen. Gosh. Worse of all, there is less than 20 days to exams. Yay -_-, start wishing me happy deepavali or smth.

Maybe Vivien's right. We should start our own CCA- kickboxing or something that allows reasonable perspiration. Dragon boat's too tough. I cant run for nuts and I would rather eat durians than run 5km twice a week and develop bulky biceps like the hulk or something. I think I really made the wrong choice to join whatever I am in now. Ha. It feels like going to school but having extended lessons- no excitement, that's what I meant.

On a happy note, carol just msged me to tell me tickets for the Phantom of the Opera are for sale. Wee(: time to save up $$$.



Are you aware tt the thought of you rejuvenates my soul?

Walk along with me....

No comments: