Saturday, November 11, 2006

JINXED! Tell me about it. I've just been through it and I myself was quite amazed by my own "capabilities". Maybe I really did rub off some unluckiness from you, Liew Kai Ting.

The suction vacuum did not work too well for me today. And, it was only my vacuum pipe that was not working among the one million pipes that were in use, therefore I was the only one who got superbly wet crystals after a superbly long time of suction filtration (by the way, I did confirm that the suction pipe was working). -_-! Not only that, I missed two EXPRESS 502 just now- waited for a whole hour for it! Gosh, and they claimed that it is an express bus. I was like the next person to board the first 502 when the uncle told me "man(3) le(4), den(3) xia(4) yi(4) liang(3)" -_-!. And so I waited for another 40 minutes when the 2nd bus came along but only drove away because the last person in the bus had his shirt stuck to the door. Finally, when I decided to succumb to taking the train, I boarded the wrong one which brought me further from my initial stop. And so, I only managed to get home only like after 3 hours-_-! ^%$#$ and I realised I forgot my keys upon reaching home. Lucky, dearest mama wasn't asleep yet. Diaos. What a day.

No comments: