Monday, November 27, 2006

Our domestic helper left last night to reunite with her family in Jarkata and you should have seen how my mom teared when they hugged and bidded each other goodbye. Wells, her relationship with our family is rather complicated cause my mum is not her direct employer. My aunt is. My mum therefore pays my aunt a substantial amount of the maid's pay since the maid helps out more in our house than my aunt's. Now that she's gone and both my sis and I refused to allow my mum to get another maid (who will stay with us and the fact is that both of us cant stand maids), the household chores are left for us to be in charged. And so, I just finished cooking lunch for my fatty brother (which he found it inedible -_-!) and washing the kitchen *&^$^%&, while my sis is slacking in town looking for a post-O's job. Grrr......

No comments: