Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My friend commented a few days back that I have utterly weird pleasures which set me pondering over the extent of weird-ness and why so.. Okays, I love gory stuff and I seek thrill from gore. That is not very bad, is it? Yar and I am definitely not gonna list the rest of them. Don't wanna be labeled as a sicko, psycho or something. And so, I was wondering how I can feel so immune about people getting chopped up into pieces while the others can squirm and screech at the sight of it? I'm very sure I'm not the only one who gets addicted to such weird stuff. I remember how mz and I used to direct our own gory movies where ever we were, whenever we're bored. So, there I was thinking when I realized that the 'Singapore Society' module does actually have effects on me. I realize I am starting to deconstruct social phenomenon or norms to analyse the reasons behind it- just like how I am thinking why youths like me gets addicted to gore. The worst part is I'm doing this kinda naturally. Gosh, carol..save me!

Kaes..that aside..I thought the chemistry paper that day was harder than Kuna's. Well, maybe I didn't study enough. Okays, its over..no point lamenting. Adding on, I cant believe how Jin can only not know how to do 2 questions and be the first to walk out of the LT. Bravo but he will always remain as a slut nonetheless. And I was wondering why we need geneticists to solve genetics disorder when there's really not a cure for it. It is GENETIC, right?

No comments: