Saturday, September 23, 2006

The bbq organised by Jo was good, I should say, excluding the ghostly "story-telling" part initiating by Jin though. Oh my, and Viv's train of thoughts are really..whoa..scary.
Besides that, laughing was the main activity I engaged in. So glad our OG could actually survive till now and still have so much fun.

Lunch was fabulous too. Nana came down to NUS and the 4 of us had lunch at munchie monkey's! Totally love the session. It's always so wonderful to realize how possible it is to communicate with people from different planets.(Oh,Cheryl's from Mars. She's like the PR there and I think carol was too tired today, so she probably stayed in Jupiter while we were having lunch). Wells, obviously nana and I were the only earthlings. Whaha!

Gosh.Its like 3.30 am now. I feel like playing bridge and mahjong suddenly. Today's like the first day of the long awaited break. A time for rest and probably play but a part of me never really looked forward to this break. Ironic but true.




would you not say goodbye if u were leaving?

No comments: