Monday, September 04, 2006

My gosh. Today's bad. Everything's moving and progressing too slowly. My bus today to school took 6 million years to arrive. Following that, the chem lecture took 6524267347 hours to end. Thereafter, the first A shuttle bus that arrived after 14 years later, left joon, viv and I waiting for another, fetching maybelle and the rest to central forum. Then, on the way back to sci fac, the shuttle bus that we managed to board took another 23746 seconds to close the rear door at every single stop, not mentioning that it also travelled at probably the speed of 3 milli miles per hour or smth. And finally, on my way home, the ever-packed 95 took probably about quarter of my life to reach buona vista (it was non air-conditioned too!) and I was only informed that I need not work today only after I reached the office. Man....I must make teleport-ation reality.


Oei..stop it.

No comments: