Sunday, September 24, 2006

Ever since school started, I havent really been able to engage in the activities I used to enjoy. Well, time and work could be the factor. I dunno? So, finally, I decided to stop inventing excuses and dived into the pool. Instead of my usual routine, I only aimed to finish half of it. As expected, it felt as though I carried out the whole routine! Oh man! I'm so gonna make sure I catch up this hols. Nevertheless, the whole experience felt as good and rejuvenating as ever! Time always seem to standstill. Gosh..and the word, HOLIDAY is stuck in my head. Ho-liday..hoo-lii-daaayy..hoho..yar.. and I actually told mz that I have a one-month holiday..yes yes, I wished..aha! so much stuff to complete!.oh yay, tmr's driving once again, after a self-scheduled two week break. Woots..slack eh?

I'm here for the hard times
The straight to your heart times
Whenever it aint easy
You can stand up against me
And maybe rely on me
And cry on me.........................the song's stuck in my head..thanks Cheryl

I wanna be there for you(:

No comments: