Friday, September 29, 2006

I think the low levels of acetylcholinsterase or perhaps the abnormally long distance between the synapses in the grey/white matter is causing me to become retarded-ly slow when it comes to responding to accidents. Maybe, it is normal that humans have this lag time when carrying out voluntary actions. I used to think that it is rather funny when seeing actors in dramas watch a pot of plant fall towards them from a high storey instead of running away to avoid it. Okay, I probably understand now. Yes yes, I actually watch an "incubated-long-enough" bottle of merlot slide down from my fridge right in front of me this morning. Its not my fault really. Wines are troublesome. They have to be laid down instead of placing it straight up and I probably pulled open the door a little too hard that caused the wine from the already loose tray to slide downwards. The thing is, I actually saw it sliding down but I didn't manage to stop it from sliding down. Funny la. Lucky my father is not exactly pissed. And, this is not the first time I actually break glasses in a row. My mom's actually thinking of changing everything to plastic ware (eeyer..so obiang). Well, blame it on my synapses.Heh :p

And, this is what happens when you put two slightly crazy people together..No..it's when you put a crazy and a normal being together..



appalled by your indifference.Its making me sick..

No comments: