Wednesday, August 02, 2006

BURRrp...hi-tea with my girls was su-burp-ly filling and definitely fantastic today. Decorations and number of stations with food is not as elaborate as The Line but it was good enough to bask in the ambience of sweet delights and good company. More pics are with lau mok.I realised that I always look fat in the pictures I take because those two girls are always standing at the back (and mz is always at the back and in the middle)! Gosh...



School's gonna start very pretty soon (NOoooo...) which means I'd have to revert back to those monotonous days.Not much time left for retail therapy and chill-outs (NOoooo...). I'm gonna be nerd-ified once again. Oh wells, time really flies, always when you don't want it to. I hope slamuryl-phitrol holds another gathering before everyone really become as busy as the bees.

Yes yes..and I'm gonna be away for SOW tmr. I hope my OG is fun. I hope I wouldnt get to play that squirrel, fire, tree game and then get sabotaged like cashew nuts...I hope they dont scare me to death during their night games...Ahhh...and este may not make it tmr...



I see the pessimisstic side of me now.

No comments: