Sunday, August 27, 2006

Nose running like a tap and dark circles around eyes..Oh my, the previous late nights are taking a toll on my body. Following Wednesdays (brain-frying days) are late Thursdays and a supposedly free Friday which, I however spent it rather meaningfully. Hee. Met up with Yee Lin and the girls and only then that we realized how lagged we were when it comes to happenings about the old dunearn alumni. It seems weird that all of us always cannot make it for whatever functions the alumni plans. Haha, I wonder why...Ahem
Oh, and the tai-tai life just suddenly seem so strange and distant. Having tea at TCC on a sunny, warm and quiet afternoon just feels weird.
The whole get-together ended with carol and I making our way to NUS to help Bing Ting with her banner for Union ball. It always feels good to do your best when helping your friends do stuff. And, I'm so proud of the result, considering that we had no rough plan and that we had to come up with the idea on the spot. Here goes..Tada..! Karine came up with the catch-phrase and "woo" is like woo-hoo.. yar..whatever that means...LOL. And, the right side is meant for her photo collage, in black and white- a mix of retro-ism and vintage-ism..So, say that the banner is nice...(:


And, I thought Saturday's gonna be a bash. Apparently, it was rather disappointing. Good thing I engaged muffin as my gigolo that night. Aha! I expected music to be R&B and that when I enter the place, it'll be filled with people. People, who are dancing, people who got high, people who are enjoying their cocktails and whatnots and immersing in the atmosphere. It turned out rather differently and I left almost soon after. (K. and Nixon even switched to another club) ahaa..Oh wells..



You give me strength..

No comments: