Sunday, August 13, 2006


Second stay-over is over. Screaming when bathing with pails of cold water, chatting about "happenings" and "woo la las", escaping from mass dance with secret pal and catching a movie, laughing at your secret pal became part of another set of happy memories implanted in my brain...




No more playing, no more thinking that holidays are still a long way to go. Here I am, chilling in front of the comp with a cup of plain water (yar man, having a sore throat from all those screaming and bbqed food), stretching out my limbs enjoying my last few moments of freedom before moments of seriousness kicks in...



Yesterday's gathering was indeed a little surprise as friends whom you have not seen for aeons turned up. The night was great. Catching up was great. Meeting the people you simply adore was great (Yes, dunearn, viv, isaac, jill, hy, mj, chrysa). Food (I heard it was ordered from some OCS bbq thingy) was great. Gossiping under the warm lightings that was emitted from the little lampposts, with yes-I-can-only-gossip-with-you people was great. Regardless of missing a good night’s sleep at camp the night before and being too short and having to almost suffocate in crowds of people at rag that scorching morning, I felt rather energetic that night. And, the night was definitely short-lived. Everyone parted after cracking a few jokes, gorging chicken wings and sausages, sipping from plastic cups of rose syrup drink and popping down a few marshmallows.(Oh, thanks Dom, for the nougat bar!) Only then, it hit me that we are almost all taking a different path, be it to home or in life which then made me wonder what, to one is the right path? Future holds uncertainties, so many that make you ponder what happens next and forces you to perform, at best, whatever step that you are taking.




you make me feel alive, once again.
Dont leave...

No comments: