Saturday, August 19, 2006

Uni life is really different- so different from any educational stages u went through in the first half of your life. No more class reps or prefects, counselors or whatsoever. The ex-co of a society or a club no longer is ruled by seniors of the oldest batch- the year 4s. It would naturally take some time getting used to such changed environment but I already began to feel like a Uni student, especially when I travel around school alone (weird and I wonder why). Other than that, my brain, which I have not been utilizing for probably a year, still needs time to adapt and adjust. I think I am lagging rather badly and I am getting the NiCK syndrome-failing memory. I can forget about what I have said or have done 3 seconds earlier. That's how bad the situation is. It must be the immense workload on my poor brain cells that landed me in the terminal stage of that disease. Aye aye..

School has been kinda okay so far (I'm still trying to catch up, sadly) and I still cannot decide whether or not to take up a CCA. I thought lunch time will be terrible and alone. Lucky, there are carol and my OG mates. Oh, and I predicted that I can open a library of textbooks by the time I graduate from Uni. Maybe I can rent them out and collect charges to reimburse all that I've spent. Tsk tsk...my wallet's totally burnt; too many holes


I'm crazy about meeting Mr A
but who's Mr A?
I wonder who too...

madnesssss....

No comments: