Wednesday, January 31, 2007

And so, i finally completed the doves, which according to some, didnt look like a dove (when i actually copied the dove from Dove shampoo) -.-".Nice. Managed to produce the macaroni-stuck-in-gel-contained-in test tubes with A LOT of help. I'm so so so SO frigging tired about constantly bothering what you want or what you think. Simply clueless about how some people's mind work and there's really no point of me wasting energy to get fustrated. aargh.. Cant wait to get this over and done with... Grrr...and i'm not pms-ing. Ask me about it. I'll tell you and you'll feel as " -.-" " as me. Seriously...boo. ah mok, i needddd tea sessionssssss....................................................................


"your subtleties are really strangling me"...gasp.

No comments: