Sunday, January 21, 2007

Totally drained. Drained off all energy that I could ever have. Never thought I could meet so people and do so much stuff all in a day(yesterday). Ha! Headed off to the gym EARLY in the morning with yh and did an hour of work-out which partly explains the ache I'm experiencing in my body now. Following that, met up with cheryl to window shop a little before rushing to BC to enquire some stuff. jr came along and thanks to him, I'm now entitled a free $10 voucher off topshop items.Yay! I so need it, especially during this period. LOLS. shopped, shopped and shopped more after that with the 2 ladies, cheryl and carol. ha! Nice stuff, lots of people BUT no size. diaos. Its the branch at Wisma that's jinxed. I can never get stuff outta that place. AND, it was pouring the whole afternoon. The umbrella didnt really help. C. teo and I got drenched and my shoes were soaked. Eee..how gross. Not to mention, there were a whole large group of people who were stuck under the shelter leading from orchard station to wisma because they dont wanna get wetter.-.-" Everybody were walking at a speed of 1 mile per 1 million hours. Time's precious and I dont get how people can actually walk at their own pace. I thought I'm already walking pretty slowly, right yh? ha!
Left for Clarke Quay later to meet up with the ac band peeps (carol, viv, jill, isaac, ilyas, mat, mj) and man, it was a whole lot of fun. I realised that there will always be people whom you'll never feel uncomfortable with even though you havent met up for aeons (which is good!). Some things just wouldnt change. I thought I laughed so much that I became so bloated before I slept yesterday. HAHA! We rock! jenga rocks. Photos with matin....hahhahaha! wait til you see, yours truly, with jenga- proness, can? LOLS. brought my cam but it died after we took 4 photos. Lousy man....

the winning team for cranium.-.-"

all of the gorgeous people.. And yes, we are gorgeous. (:

And now, I'm stuck with tutorials and lab report. Sucks.

No comments: