Thursday, January 18, 2007

When everything goes awry, smile and tell yourself everything's gonna be fine. Give you and the people around you more time. Put aside all procrastinations and review every possible option of yours; work things out.

The past week(s) was TIRING, super tiring. I haven had proper sleep ever since school started and it is not that I don't want to, I can't. The biological clock's a bit screwed. I want my term break. I'm still hoping for my dear school to announce that they will compensate our holidays by giving us TWO more free days because CNY falls within that period.

AND...
..Yes carol. I'm gonna start bitching less to reduce unintentional accidents on my physical body. Ha!
..Yes, cheryl suggested wearing our uniforms on Wednesday and that I should crash her lecture since the JC kids doing H3 will be around. Weee -.-"
...Lethargy affects your daily lifestyle. Seriously.
...I found out that this pen allows me to study better. A little diva-ish, dont u think? Ha!

...Lee Dong Wook is still so very good-looking!
...I think you are my serotonin.

No comments: