Friday, January 26, 2007

Today's great. Indon class was fun la even though I'm alone. It wasnt that bad. Following that, had lunch with Jin, Nix and Jerry. I think if I were to meet Jin and Nix for lunch everyday, I'll develop abs man....from laughing. -.-" I thought we at least laughed for 5minutes without stopping. More laughing followed and laughter's indeed the best medicine. Lurve u peeps! haha! and Nixon, I AM a girl. -.-"

And, I cant believe I only got 2 out of 5 questions right for an open book MCQ pop quiz. Lethargy's really bad. BAD, BAD, BAD. I cant concentrate la. Oh, and I've been having a splitting headache deciding whats best to go along with those dumb test tubes. Mini buttons, ribbon roses, sequins? Carol was suggesting a pack of gummy bears or chocolates, maybe? Boo....and I stilll haven sourced for materials to present a sample of whats gonna be sold or designed the pair of doves for the mobiles. I want it to look as glamourous as possible though~

Wee, tmr's kayaking with ah mok and the little boys. How fun!




Hey baby, no obligations.

No comments: