Saturday, January 06, 2007

I have only ONE more day of holiday left before 1 million weeks of mind-boggling, brain juice-draining of reading words of A4 sized paperss begin! I'm trying to seize all opportunities to engage in retail therapy and now, I kinda need a financial aid or probably a second job. BAD BAD BAD. And, I still believe cors suck like shittttt. It messes up people's timetable or their plans for a beautiful degree AND it's like going to WAR (maybe for the yr 1s, i dunno?). Now, I end up doing BAHASA INDONESIA for one of my modules. -.-" yes, i can carry out simple conversations with your maids in future. Nice.

Met up with carol and mz today. Walked around kinda aimlessly cos everyone's on tight budget so we could only window shop. Spent alot of time at macs using carol's mac. Good thing that one has a light lappie. I cant imagine bringing mine down town. I think I will vomit milk and faint.

Dropped by browhaus earlier and I should say their services are pretty incredible- a huge variety of them for your brows and lashes. Who says hair on your face is not important? Ha!

Met up with jr two days before for his retail therapy and I still cant believe he craved for dinner at pariss. The food there suck, seriously and the price was not very reasonable. For the price, I think marriott hi-tea is way way WAY better compared to pariss(minus off the not-so-fresh seafood). Not to mention pariss provides dinner -.-" and the former's not even lunch. jr->thanks anyway. Following that, we chilled outside dxo so that we could still hear ourselves talk and enjoy the peacefulness of the preettyy quiet night...and yes, jr's a bitch and I think he agrees.

I hope this sem's gonna be a smoother and better ride. I hope bahasa's gonna be fun and reasonable to cope with.I hope some things remain like that(and not get affected so easily) while some things would change. I hope for certain relationshipss to strengthened. I hope I get to see you more often... (:

No comments: