Monday, January 08, 2007

First day of school was good. It always feels good to be back on familar grounds, like Hey, I know the way to arts and I know what canteen has good food and all. Cool! Lessons were pretty alright. The first lecture was a little dry; lots of terms to remember but overall fine. The second was better. He gave an introductory lecture on ADMIN matters and released us within 20 minutes. HAHA! Following that, had lunch with jin, nixon, joon, ryan and kh at biz, then printed lots of papers at central. Finally, carol chanced upon me outside central and i went home happily ever after. The bottomline- I'm glad my first day at SCHOOL turned out like that. (:

Work was kinda disastrous. Had 62 cases today and we were typing at supersonic speed. Worse, I tripped over some large boxes placed on the floor beside my seat and mok ko was laughing like shit. Seriously, to mok ko: beware man! Your karma's lowered. Whaha. Had dinner with jr and mok before that and he's such a vainy :x - you dont wear a cap to Macs from home. Ha! that's for suaning me 24/7. To jr: Do tag so that I know you dropby! :p

Random thoughts: Yay, tmr's my favourite class (I hope)!

And I'm seriously broke now. Seriously, seriously. Can the garung guni man raise the price he offers for 1 g of papers? I have loads of papers at home and I wanna sell them..

No comments: