Monday, January 15, 2007

went gym just now with mok and jr and my body's aching like shittttt. I think I'm turning into a piece of lard.....-.-"

Anyways, I've been addicted to playing the piano these days. I've never been so hardworking as to practise everyday without fail and I enjoy injecting the emotions into the pieces that I've been working on. It feels good. Liberation...Ah, yes...like what swimming does to one person. And, anatomy's really no longer my favourite class. It stinks (literally) and I cant memorise for nuts. Mondays are terrible. Besides having to take 2 buses and having to walk to business early in the morningg, I have to rush or maybe run to science thereafter because the lecturer doesnt end on time! Had lunch with kh and nixon. Then amelia came along. Its good talking to them. Makes me feel alive. Makes me feel that I still have a life in NUS, sci fac. arrgh.

carol liew, mz: when's tea?boo..

And, apocalypto is starting on wednesday. And, I didnt get stats tutorial! wa laos..ha!


I realised I care..for you? :x

No comments: