Thursday, July 13, 2006

4 out of 5 popcorns..

Aye Aye...The 3 of us managed to grab some seats at The Cathay after 3 hours of work at the conrad. Yes! We watched the Pirates!! Ahh!! I'm so glad we finally managed to catch this long-awaited production. Was totally immersing in it, I tell you. Alright, previews of the movie are subjective to individuals. Well,you may totally disagree with mine. Here goes..

I thought that the Dead Man's chest was better than Black Pearl 'cos this one's totally hilarious. Lots of action, computer effects were seemingly real (except for that giant octopus) and I love the newly-edited soundtrack. Oh, love the scenery too, especially the half-submerged island reclaimed by the production crew. Yea, the waters looked so clear and serene. And, the plus point? The movie was longer which leaves me more time to look at Captain. Aye aye...lol..

So irresistable eh? *laughs*






The pitfalls:The plot had loopholes. Then again, which movie has a perfect plot? And I thought Will Turner had more appearance than Jack Sparrow. Yar yar..I'm biased..lalala

No comments: