Sunday, July 16, 2006

The idea of having long breaks is really ain't ideal. I was pondering over what have been done and what I plan to do, only realizing that my holidays was not really fruitfully spent and neither do I have much time left to embark on any fruitful plan. That's sad. Major examinations taught me how important time is but it was blatantly disregarded as soon as freedom set in. It has been almost 8 months since the end of the Bio MCQ paper and besides working, earning my keep, I was thinking of what my new job should be after the first contract expires, pursuing material gains almost obsessively. Sinful. Indeed. The number of books I read was countable. The number of tea-sessions, shopping sprees I had may exaggeratingly be said uncountable. Sinful. Indeed. As much as I want to pick up a new hobby and do something meaningful, all that was done became a habit, so much so that I don't feel like changing my lifestyle anymore. I can't wait for school to start but an inner voice tells me I seriously don't want school to ever start. Sucks. I know.

The idea of having long breaks is really ain't ideal. I can almost be compared to a machine that ran out of lubricant, that is being filled with rust, working slowly and lazily. This machine will only work if a bottle of grease comes forth now. Yes, and I need that bottle of "grease", like how I wish for some brain-washer product that allows yourself to be brainwashed or a mini vacuum that you can insert into your brains through your ears, mouth, etc. to vacuum the thoughts to be vacuumed and you'll be who you want to be. Haha. Amusingly Sad. Indeed.

No comments: