Saturday, July 22, 2006

Lalala

Supposed to have dinner with Baba today but for certain reasons, he didn't make it, leaving only the 3 of us. So, today was yet another girls' night out and guess what? We did more shopping (boo!). We then feast out at Ben & Jerry's followed by Marche's and ended off with tea at Mc cafe's.

Digression for Sam's tips: Well, tea has been said to aid digestion. It also helps get rid of the bloat that result from all the talking while eating. Therefore, it's good to have some hot tea (floral tea, especially) after a heavy meal. Weeee...

I adore them simply because we go through thick and thin together..

yes..Sam says tea is two thumbs up..

And so, we chatted and talked a little nonsense before we decided to head home. Seriously, I think I'm feeling the effects of global warming. This is like the hottest summer I've ever experienced and I've been telling everyone that, only to receive expressions showing that I'm mad..haha..oh wells..

No comments: