Monday, July 10, 2006

OMG

Made a trip to a new optical shop some many hours ago and to my horror, realised that I've been wearing contacts without astigmatism. That wouldn't be serious unless your astigmatism is as bad as mine, which is like 150 per eye. My reaction was like "oh..REALLY?"(jaw-dropped). No wonder my vision is always so blurry whenever I place those rubbery-like pieces of things onto my cornea. So, dearest Mz, its not really that I dont know how to wash it properly or got my left lens into my right eye again. lol.
Yar...and I was kinda pissed okay? More shocked than pissed actually, that I got cheated, and cheated over my contacts. Tsk tsk..Oh wells..still, many thanks to the nice optometrist who pointed it out to me before I get blinded by contacts and my dad, who suggested yearly checks for the eyes.Kudos

No comments: